A hydrogen car kit is the method of choice for smart people to learn about technology that has allowed them to say “no” to oil companies and relentless price hike cartels using the oldest trick in the book. : “offer and demand.”
Normal men and women, like you and me, are literally laughing because they have learned the true story about a fuel source that has been available for decades. This powerful alternative to high gasoline prices has been kept out of the public eye so that big business can make huge profits and wield geopolitical power at the expense of a misinformed public year after year.
The fact is, a hydrogen car kit will allow you to run your car, SUV, or truck on a combination of water and gasoline. Do you want to learn the secrets behind this incredible technology, or do you prefer to continue believing that it is impossible and that it is just another scam designed to separate you from your hard-earned money?
Let me clarify what this article is about; We refer to the technology that has existed for about 80 years. Hydrogen gas, which is converted from water, when mixed with gasoline / diesel will create an energy source that is 3 times more powerful than traditional fuel. Did you know that gasoline is only 20% efficient? The other 80% (of your dollars) is spent in the atmosphere as harmful emissions. Speaking of waste!
Installing a hydrogen car kit will increase the burning rate of your fuel by up to 50%. Some vehicle owners have reported improvements of up to 100%, with some system tweaks. What makes this fuel-saving method so appealing is that it can be installed in any type of vehicle, and it doesn’t matter whether the engine is gasoline or diesel. Take a look at the following information.
1. How does this hydrogen and gasoline / diesel combustion process work?
A small container of water in the engine area in a safe place. Then you have to fill the container with a little baking soda and direct into it a small amount of electricity that can be obtained from the car battery. Water molecules split into hydrogen and oxygen and will give rise to what is known as Brown’s gas, HHO, hydroxy, or hydrogen.
This HHO gas will then be injected into the intake manifold where it is combined with conventional gasoline. The fuel will burn more completely and efficiently.
You don’t need to make any fixes to your car’s computer system and it works fine with the fuel injection system and carburetor.
2. Buy a hydrogen car kit online
There are many reputable companies online where you can buy the pre-assembled kit. In my opinion, they are quite expensive, from $ 400 to $ 500 and more depending on the vehicle. It is much more cost effective to buy the manual and assemble the kit yourself or let your mechanic do it.
3. DIY: Converting your vehicle is cheap and easy!
You don’t need a lot of money, specialize in parts or skills to install a hydrogen car kit. You can probably find some of the parts at home and most likely at your local hardware store. Some of the items you will need are baking soda, a sealed quart jar, a length of vacuum hose, a car fuse, and some electrical cords. There are excellent, easy-to-follow guides that can be downloaded from the Internet. Check out the link below. You won’t spend more than $ 200, and that’s on the higher end! If you can use a screwdriver and wrench, you can handle the project.
Reflect for a moment on what you have just read and ask yourself the following question. Do I want to keep paying high gas prices and follow the “herd” when the solution I need is to “knock on my door”? You will save thousands of dollars on a single vehicle. If you have two or more cars, you have a lot of money that can go back into your home bank account, and not into the coffers of oil companies and the auto industry.
Installing a hydrogen car kit is a no-brainer, and I didn’t go into the other benefits that will save you even more money with an investment of several hundred dollars and an afternoon. He really owes it to himself by seriously analyzing this system; It will revolutionize driving as you know it.