1. Increase your weight loss starting with a 24-hour water fast. Drink a lot of water.
2. Boost your metabolism by eating small meals structured around lean protein every 3 hours.
3. Drink plain water with every meal, up to one liter. This alone will increase your weight loss.
4. Increase your fiber by eating lots of vegetables or taking a fiber supplement every day.
5. Eliminate all junk food and low-nutrient foods like bread, tomato sauce, and diet foods.
6. Write your calories by making the first meal the largest and the last the smallest.
7. Write down your carbohydrates. This is fundamental slimming and one of the most powerful tips.
8. Take your last meal at least 2 hours before bedtime. Four hours is even better, but more difficult.
9. Do 30 – 60 minutes of moderate cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
10. Drink green tea and take a multivitamin every day.
11. Don’t eat soy or soy products.
12. Don’t eat dairy products or drink milk.
Polynesian bodies are very sensitive to carbohydrates, and of all the diet and weight loss strategies employed, this is by far the most important. You must manage your carbohydrates carefully if you ever hope to achieve weight loss. This means eliminating refined sugars, junk food, fried foods, processed foods, and especially so-called diet foods. They are nothing more than cleverly disguised junk food that will surreptitiously sabotage your weight loss efforts. Additionally, of the healthy carbohydrates you eat, you should write them down throughout the day, eating most starchy carbohydrates early in the day, when your body is most likely to burn them for energy. Towards the end of the day, swap out the carbohydrates in your meals for fibrous, slow-burning vegetables and cut out the carbohydrates entirely from your last meal.
Most Polynesian bodies fall into the category of endomorphs, with elements from the other two body types, but they are primarily endomorphic. As such, our bodies often require more cardiovascular training to achieve weight loss. This is not necessarily a disadvantage, just a fact. We are all different, but if you are prepared to do whatever it takes, you will succeed. Eat your last meal at least 2 hours before bed. Upon waking, drink a cup of green tea and at least two glasses of plain water. Then do 30 to 60 minutes of moderate cardio, depending on how long you have. In this fasted state, your body has the right hormonal environment to mobilize fat and accelerate weight loss by 300% more than at any other time of the day. This is the best time to burn off that body fat, and the effects of this cardio session will increase your weight loss for several hours afterward.
Write down your calories for further weight loss. Polynesians cannot follow the typical American diet and hope to lose weight. The average working American usually skips breakfast; The cardinal sin of weight loss, you work all day without eating a proper meal, only to come home and eat like there’s no tomorrow. Then go to bed to prepare to repeat this outrage the next day. If you were to turn this plan around, then you would have a better eating schedule regardless of the quality of that meal. It would be much better to have a big breakfast, spend the whole day snacking at work, and then skip dinner. This would be a wonderful weight loss plan.
Lastly, don’t be fooled by the hype around milk, soy, and soy products. Soy contains estrogen properties that interfere with the body’s natural release of testosterone. It is found in 95% of all foods processed in one form or another; check the labels. Who wants more estrogen in the body, which promotes fat storage and feminine characteristics? Not only are our children more obese than ever, but young children are developing female-shaped bodies, including breast tissue. Girls are developing pubescent features at a very young age. Much of this is due to the increased estrogens that enter their bodies from processed foods and milk. Yes, dairy cows have two staples in their diet, corn and soybeans. The slogan ‘Got Milk’ is one multi-million dollar ad campaign a year. Do not believe it. If it is not natural for us to drink our own mother’s milk after the first few years of our life, how could it be good to drink the milk of an animal? It will derail your weight loss efforts.
Follow these 12 weight loss diet secrets and you will see success.